Thank you to everyone who donated to Camp Neyati through Give Local Midland on May 2!
Please consider a financial donation to Camp Neyati so that we may continue to provide a safe and enjoyable camping experience. We offer two giving options:
- A direct contribution (immediately available for Camp needs) to Camp Neyati, which can be mailed to P.O. Box 2072, Midland, MI 48641-2072.
We are Currently seeking funds to upgrade our kitchen equipment. We need about $5,000 to meet this goal. We met our goal in 2016 and were able to buy a zero turn mower.
- A contribution to the Camp Neyati Maintenance Fund at the Midland Area Community Foundation. Maintenance Fund contributions should be sent to the Midland Area Community Foundation, 76 Ashman Circle, Midland, MI 48640.
- In 2011, donations to the Midland Area Foundation Camp Neyati Maintenance Funds were used to partially fund the replacement of the barn floor and for the completion of the final phase of the conversion from metal bunks to wood bunks in all Camp Neyati cabins.
- In 2013, funds were used to offset the cost of replacement metal roof for the First Aid Cabin
helpwe can continue to make a summer camp experience a reality for local children and families. Thank you in advance for considering Camp Neyati in your annual or year-end giving.
- In 2016, funds were used to replace the commercial water heater for the kitchen, a $6,000 expense.